Welcome to ARPT.ngo! This site is maintained as a service to our members. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
Please contact ARPT.ngo immediately using the contact information provided in these Terms if you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service, any ARPT.ngo service, or any person associated with ARPT.ngo or using the ARPT.ngo Services.
1. Parties. The terms “User,” “you,” and “your” refer to a visitor or future/current American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians Member using the site ARPT.ngo. The terms “we,” “us,” “Company,” “Site,” and “our” refer to ARPT.ngo (hereinafter “American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians”).
2. Agreement. This Agreement, hereinafter “Agreement”, specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of ARPT.ngo, hereinafter the “Site”, and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians upon posting of the modified agreement without notice. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
a.The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
b. Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
d. You agree to act responsibly at this site and to treat other visitors with respect.
4. Content. You acknowledge and agree that:
a. All Content submitted, posted on, through or in connection with American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians for duplication, production, reproduction, or replication whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians is not in any way liable for the Content you submit or for its duplication, production, reproduction, or replication.
b. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians does not control the Content originating from you, and American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information and Content you submit. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians does not control the Content originating from other members, and American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Information, materials, products and services posted by other members may, in whole or in part, be unauthorized, impermissible, inaccurate or otherwise violate this Agreement.
c. By posting Content, you warrant that you are legally authorized to submit any such Content for duplication, production, reproduction, or replication, and, by doing so, you warrant that you are not infringing on another person or entity’s applicable copyright, patent, trademark, or proprietary rights.
d. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians reserves the right to delete, reject or refuse to post Content in whole or in part for any or no reason. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Content or quality of Content posted on or transmitted through ARPT.ngo, however American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians reserves the right to begin monitoring at any point.
5. Services Purchased from Company. You acknowledge and agree that American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians provides through this website:
a. Billing: With your purchase of the American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians Membership (the “Service”) through this website, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you upon your request for the Service. Please note that prices and charges are subject to change with notice. For purposes of this section, “Billing” shall indicate either a charge or debit, as applicable, against your Payment Method.
b. Termination: We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your use of our Service, without notice, for any or no reason whatsoever.
6. Ownership. This site is and shall continue to be the property of American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians or its suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of this site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians and its content are protected under the applicable trademark and copyright laws. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in the Site by or through your use of the Site.
American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications or any other materials that you post on American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians. After you post or publish your Content you still retain any rights that you may have had in that Content. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians is not responsible for storage of your Content.
American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians reserves the limited right to use your Content for advertisement, promotions, and marketing purposes.
7. Prohibited Content/Activity. The following are examples of the kind of Content that are prohibited on, through or in connection with ARPT.ngo:
(a) Patently offensive speech or hate speech that incites racisism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm or is designed to offend others on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition;
(b) Harassment of another member or user;
(c) Threatening harassment or physical violence towards another member or class of members or any individual or class of individuals;
(d) Advocating for the harassment of another member;
(e) Exploiting people in a sexual or violent manner;
(f) Posting Content that contains nudity, excessive violence or offensive subject matter;
(g) Any activity that promotes or furthers criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities;
(h) Soliciting passwords or personally identifying information from other users or members for any use; or (i) Claiming to be another person or creating a false presence for an organization, corporation or other entity.
Members that are found to be in violation of this agreement will be prevented from accessing the site or their membership. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians reserves the right to delete, reject or refuse membership to anyone for any reason. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians is not responsible for the storage of your Content. If your membership is canceled, your Content may be deleted in whole or part for any reason.
8. Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
9. Site Use. American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians and American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians may terminate your use of this website at any time.
10. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
You agree that Provider, Its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site or a Linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site or a lined Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site.
12. Disclaimer. All users are subject to the following disclaimer provided by American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians:
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AMERICAN REGISTRY OF PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIANS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
13. Limitation of Liability. The following policy detailing American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians’ limited liability is understood by all users of ARPT.ngo:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL AMERICAN REGISTRY OF PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIANS BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
15. Intellectual Property Information. All Intellectual Property associated with ARPT.ngo are subject to the following restrictions:
a. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians and other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Company Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
b. This Site provides links to other Sites by allowing you to leave this Site to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Company has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a Linked Site. The fact that Company has provided a link to a Site is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the Internet, and Company urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a Linked Site.
c. All content, products and services on the Site, or obtained from a Site to which the Site is linked are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
d. Company does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site by any party other than Company, (b) any content provided on Linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Company be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site or a Linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a Linked Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site, or obtained from a Linked Site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
e. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site or a Linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Company specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Company does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site is complete or up-to-date. Company is under no obligation to update the content on the Site. Company may change the content on the Site at any time without notice. Company may make improvements or changes to the Site at any time.
16. Applicable Law. This site (excluding any Linked Sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of Texas, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of services available through this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Dallas County and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas with respect to such matters.
YOU KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF AMERICAN REGISTRY OF PHLEBOTOMY TECHNICIANS OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
18. International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
19. Security and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your third-party password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your third-party password and account, including any mail sent and any charges incurred. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your third-party password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in the event of any unauthorized transfer or sharing thereof.
21. Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made via e-mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at email@example.com. Notices to you may be sent either to the e-mail address supplied for your account or to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Site to inform you of changes to the Site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
23. Miscellaneous. All users of ARPT.ngo are subject, and agree, to the following miscellaneous understandings:
c. You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site, or use of or access to this site.
d. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
24. Contact Information.
American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians
2727 Shelby Avenue, Unit B
Dallas, TX 75219