1. Parties. The terms “User,” “you,” and “your” refer to any individual using the site ARPT.ngo. The terms “we,” “us,” “Company,” and “our” refer to ARPT.ngo (hereinafter “American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians”).
3. Reasons the Company Collects Personal Information. We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our association and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest announcements, special opportunities, and events that you might like to hear about.
If you do not want the Company to keep you up to date with our news and the latest information on course of action and services please contact the email address found in this Terms of Service.
4. What Information is Collected. In order to better provide you with our numerous services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as paying for the Services, submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums or other public areas, exchanging information and data with other users, entering a contest or sweepstakes, filling out a survey, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to elect to engage in these activities, however, we will request Personally Identifiable Information such as your first and last name, your mailing address, E-mail address, telephone, drivers license information and facsimile numbers, payment information, a short review about your experiences with American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians. Additionally, to advertise on ARPT.ngo, you may be asked to provide payment information. Upon receipt of your payment for American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians’ Services, you acknowledge, through visiting the site and paying the Service fee, that the Company can display your name and/or email address on any of our public webpages. Your approval through visiting the site and paying the Service fee extinguishes all Company liability for resulting incidents, including but not limited to impersonation, fraud, identity theft, or defamation, that may result from your name and/or email address being shown on any American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians public webpages.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. Site users may also choose to provide or store information including, photos, videos, links to the user’s other social media accounts, and any other information the user wishes to share. This information is provided at the User’s own discretion.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Web site’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (“TCP/IP”) network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the Web use the TCP/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet.
(a) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(b) “Cookies”: When you use our site we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers and the country where you are located. Browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. However, by blocking cookies you may not be able to access some of the features of ARPT.ngo.
5. Collection Methods and Use of Information. We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you (a) register for our Services and register your E-mail address with us; (b) enter sweepstakes or contests sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) sign up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) send E-mail messages, submit forms or transmit other information by telephone or letter; or (e) submit your credit card or other payment information when registering for services on our site. We may also collect information from you at other points on our site that state that such information is being collected. The Company shall keep all information that it deems appropriate, both Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information, on file until you tell the Company otherwise.
In addition, we may also collect, or our third party ad server and/or content server may collect, certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information. This information is ultimately stored in the form of store categories, and, in some cases, specific URLs. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers, software, to administer our site and to gather demographic information. Our third party ad servers will also provide us with summary, but not individual, reports that will tell us how many ads were presented and clicked upon at our site.
6. When the Company Discloses Your Information The Company takes your privacy very seriously. The Company does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
There are also times when it may be advantageous for the Company to make certain personal information about you available to companies that the Company has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for the Company to provide services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, extend credit, manage and enhance service data, provide service, assess your interest in our services, or conduct service research or satisfaction surveys. In such situation these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for any unauthorized purposes and are also obligated to protect your information in accordance with the Company’s policies, except if we inform you otherwise at the time of collection. Without such information being made available, it would be difficult for you to purchase services, receive services, provide us feedback to improve our services, or access certain services, offers, and content on our website.
The Company may take the personal information we receive from individuals responding to our service surveys and combine (or aggregate) it with the responses of other users we may have, to create broader, generic responses to the survey questions (such as gender, age, residence, hobbies, education, employment, industry sector, or other demographic information). The Company then uses the aggregated information to improve the quality of its services to you, and to develop new services. This aggregated non personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
We also reserve the right to disclose your personal information for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including credit agencies, collection agencies, merchant database agencies, law enforcement, litigation or to satisfy laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, the Child Online Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information. We may also disclose personal information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our contracts, policies and procedures. Finally we may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
7. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. By visiting ARPT.ngo, and voluntarily providing credit card information to American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians in exchange for American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians’s services, you agree that the Company and/or the Company’s third party associates are able to process credit card transactions for you.
Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third party banking, processing agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information needed to verify and authorize your credit card or other payment information and to process your order.
This Site may contain links to other Sites. We are not responsible for and shall not have any liability arising from the privacy practices or the content of other Sites.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
8. Updating and Correcting Information We believe you should have the ability to access and edit the Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information in your account online at any time by linking to your account in accordance with instructions posted elsewhere on this site. You may also access and correct your personal information and privacy preferences by writing us at info@ARPT.ngo.
Please include your name, address, and E-mail address when you contact us.
We encourage you to promptly update your Personally Identifiable Information if it changes. You may ask to have the information on your account deleted or removed; however, because we keep track of past transactions, you cannot delete information associated with past transactions on this site. In addition, it may be impossible to completely delete your information without some residual information because of backups.
We may, from time to time, send you E-mail regarding our Services. In addition, if you indicated upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally send you direct mail about services that we feel may be of interest to you.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our site may not work properly in your case.
9. Publicly Displayed Information is Public. If you use a bulletin board, forum, comment section, or chat room on our website you should be aware that any information you share is visible to other users. Personal information you submit to one of these forums can be read, collected, or used by other individuals to send you unsolicited messages. The Company is not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums. For example, if you choose to make information, which was previously non public, available by enabling certain user features, the Company will collect that information from your interaction and the information will become publicly available.
10. Cookies. When you use our site we will store cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customize your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a Web site stores on your computer’s hard drive (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify you to us. Our cookies store randomly assigned user identification numbers, the country where you are located, and your first name to welcome you back to our site. The cookies make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our site may not work properly in that case.
We may use an outside ad serving company to display banner advertisements on our site. As part of their service, they will place a separate cookie on your computer. We will not provide any third-party ad server with any of your Personally Identifiable Information or information about your purchases. We and our third party ad server will collect and use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about you, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged onto, the area code and zip code associated with your server and whether you responded to a particular ad. Other advertisers may also place banner ads on our site in the same manner as above, but we will not disclose any Personally Identifiable Information to them.
11. Advertisements on ARPT.ngo. In the event a business wishes to advertise on ARPT.ngo, it can contact American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians via any of the following methods for more information:
By Mail: American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians
2727 Shelby Avenue, Unit B
Dallas, TX 75219
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The terms of any advertisement agreement will remain confidential, and advertisement services will be performed in accordance with American Registry of Phlebotomy Technicians’s Terms and Conditions of Use. You can view the most recent version of these at any time at https://arpt.ngo/terms-and-conditions-of-use/
12. Children. This website does not provide services to children under the age of 13. If you are under 18, you must obtain the consent of your parent or guardian. If a child under 13 submits personal information to the Company and we learn that personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. It is our policy to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. Therefore we restrict our website to persons 18 years or older
13. International Users. The Company abides by the safe harbor framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information collected from the European Union.
Our website has links to the sites of other companies. We are not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
Subject: Privacy Compliance Inquiry